Hoy traemos a este espacio a
The Research GRoup in InterAction and eLearning (GRIAL), in collaboration with the Research Institute on Educational Sciences at the University of Salamanca (http://iuce.usal.es), organizes within the First International Conference on Technological Ecosystem for Enhancing Multiculturality, TEEM 2013, a workshop for sharing experiences acquired in research projects related to the Knowledge Society.
The workshop topics are:
- Education Assessment and Orientation.
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Computers in Education
- Communication Media and Education
- Medicine and Education
- Robotics in Education
- Engineering and Education
- Information Society and Education
The workshop will be held on Saturday November, 16th, 2013, and will be broadcast live, in order to facilitate the international communication and dissemination of workshop results, as well to provide a space for the establishment of synergies between different research areas.
- Abstract submission deadline: 30th of September 2013
- Notification of acceptance: 4th of October 2013
- Full submission in camera-ready format: 18th of October 2013
- Deadline for project representative registration: 21st of October 2013
- TEEM main conference dates: 14th and 15th of November 2013
- TEEM Track on Knowledge Society related project presentations: 16th of November 2013
(leer más...) Fuente: [ USAL. GRIAL ]