At this conference we will be discussing:
- the urgency of embedding digital and media literacy skills amongst the European workforce
- how best to convince stakeholders about the importance of embedding digital and media skills amongst learning professionals and learners at all levels of education and training
The conference will include:
- practical learning opportunities showing how you can apply all types of media in education and training through workshops and hands-on training sessions
- information sessions describing lots of different initiatives and developments linked to this field supported by European and national programmes
- sessions linked to the MEDEA Awards 2014, a competition now in its seventh year that recognises and rewards excellence in this field. These sessions will feature winners and finalists from the past and current competitions.
The Media & Learning 2014 Conference is aimed at policy makers, practitioners, service-providers and producers who want to share their experience of using media creatively to enhance learning, to identify ways for developing digital and media skills in education and training and to find new and effective ways to use media as a force for change in the learning process.The conference programme will revolve around several main themes: